Donate by will or trust
How it works
You can provide now for a future gift to Volunteers of America of Minnesota by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
Volunteers of America of Minnesota receives the gift, and applies it to the purpose(s) you specified.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with Volunteers of America of Minnesota to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit Volunteers of America of Minnesota tomorrow just as you intend it to today.
We invite you to contact us for more information so that we can assist you or your representative through each step of the process. Thank you again for including Volunteers of America of Minnesota in your charitable giving.
- Contact us with any questions
- Phone: 952-945-4000