How it works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to Volunteers of America of Minnesota.
- Volunteers of America of Minnesota cashes the policy now, or maintains it and receives the death benefit later.
- You receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the cash surrender value of the policy.
- In some cases, you can use the cash value in your policy to fund a life-income gift, such as a deferred gift annuity.
- You gain the satisfaction of making a significant gift to Volunteers of America without adversely affecting your cash flow.
We invite you to contact us for more information so that we can assist you or your representative through each step of the process. Thank you again for including Volunteers of America of Minnesota in your charitable giving.