Together, we're committed to excellence
A life filled with self-reliance, dignity and hope. Imagine that. For everyone. Let's make it happen.
Mission, causes, strategic direction
Help people gain self-reliance, dignity and hope.
Your gift leads to independent living, fresh starts, new life purpose, optimism about the future, and freedom from addiction for the people we serve.
We practice three strategic priorities as we Commit to Excellence.
- Provide exceptional, cost-effective care with strong outcomes and high client satisfaction.
- Build a vibrant "One VOA" culture where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, to leverage our size and diversity of services.
- Improve our financial health, stability and sustainability to invest in our mission, now and in the future.
Check out our careers site. We are looking for great people to serve and grow with us.
Meaningful experiences are available for your company, at
In addition to direct financial support , there are a variety of other ways to contribute to our services:
- A bequest in your will or revocable trust
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable lead trust
- Family-focused estate planning
- Gifts of stock
- Life insurance gifts
- Retained life estate