How we help
Project Reboot is a two-week class series
Week 1 — Tuesday, Thursday
Week 2 — Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
The class runs from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Refreshments are served.
Both women and men are welcome.
- Up to a 32-hour curriculum, incorporating the fundamentals of Employment Advantage, Rentwise and Financial Literacy.
- Combination of classes and individual one-on-one support. Individual support focuses on resume building, referrals and job search assistance.
- Relationship-based approach, incorporating elements of Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET).
- When possible, the program will access individual risk assessment evaluations conducted at state correctional facilities and county jails. Participants’ risk levels will then be reassessed 90 days after Project Reboot class completion. Any changes in risk level will be tracked and reported on a quarterly basis.
“Real world” support
- Offers free transit tokens to and from the classroom
- Light meals and refreshments provided
- Certificate of completion and a 30-day transit pass awarded to participant upon completion
- Special job program referrals may be available after completion
Integration with other Amicus services
- Reconnect (offers connections to many community resources)
- Ex-offender Support Group
- Veterans Justice
- One to One
- Sisters Helping Sisters