RSVP: Your Invitation to Volunteer
THE one-stop resource to connect your skills and interests with community needs.
RSVP identifies volunteer opportunities for its members, who are age 55 and over, that meet their individual skills, interests, schedule and geographic availability.
All are welcome!
RSVP's Response to COVID-19
Our top priority is always the safety and well-being of our volunteers and staff. Check this space for updates as we navigate these challenging times.
How We're Adapting
With the rising public health and safety concerns about COVID-19, RSVP has suspended all wellness classes and in-person meetings until further notice.
- Volunteers, please follow any guidelines your sites provide. We support you in your decision-making when it comes to your volunteer service and your health.
- RSVP staff are working remotely, but available by phone and email.
resources For Additional COVID-19 Information:
- Minnesota Department of Health's (MDH) Public COVID-19 Hotline: 651-201-3920
- MDH's COVID-19 Website
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance on COVID-19
- The National Council on Aging is regularly sharing updates on their blog.