RSVP Twin Cities Pretty Good Players
Zany and fun
The Pretty Good Players are people 55 to 80+ who use true stories, original skits, and humor to address a variety of issues about getting older.
What’s funny about aging?
And—what do YOU have to say about it?
We welcome your feedback, stories, and ideas!
Volunteers of America-Minnesota
Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Adults age 55 and over
What we do
RSVP’s Pretty Good Players give honest, upbeat presentations that both entertain and challenge our audiences on diverse issues of aging.
- To use performance to educate the public about aging issues
- To reflect with sensitivity and accuracy the diversity of older Minnesotans
- To promote and support vital aging
- To present role models with positive attitudes about growing older
Contact RSVP’s Pretty Good Players for a performance about aging
We perform at:
- Community groups
- Senior housing
We do not charge a fee, but we welcome honorariums and donations.
CAN YOU ACT, SING, WRITE? JOIN US!
Create and perform skits about aging:
- Acting/other performing
- Public Speaking
Help support the group:
- Office help
Contact us to get involved!
- For more information, contact Jyni Koschak
- Phone: 612-704-6116