RSVP Twin Cities Pretty Good Players
Zany and fun
The Pretty Good Players are people 55 to 80+ who use true stories, original skits, and humor to address a variety of issues about getting older.
What’s funny about aging?
And—what do YOU have to say about it?
We welcome your feedback, stories, and ideas!
What we do
RSVP’s Pretty Good Players give honest, upbeat presentations that both entertain and challenge our audiences on diverse issues of aging.
- To use performance to educate the public about aging issues
- To reflect with sensitivity and accuracy the diversity of older Minnesotans
- To promote and support vital aging
- To present role models with positive attitudes about growing older
Contact RSVP’s Pretty Good Players for a performance about aging
We perform at:
- Community groups
- Senior housing
We do not charge a fee, but we welcome honorariums and donations.
CAN YOU ACT, SING, WRITE? JOIN US!
Create and perform skits about aging:
- Acting/other performing
- Public Speaking
Help support the group:
- Office help
Contact us to get involved!
- For more information, contact Jyni Koschak
- Phone: 612-704-6116