- 51 Units
1900 Central Avenue NE
Minneapolis, MN 55418
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Monroe Village Senior Apartments are beautiful apartment-homes for active, independent 55+ adults in vibrant downtown Northeast Minneapolis, walking distance to churches, parks, shops, library, restaurants, art galleries.
It consists of 51 units located in a 4-story building, which also features underground heated parking and elevator service. There are a variety of apartment sizes including: a 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + den, 2 bath, or 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment-home. Each apartment has its own washer and dryer, dishwasher, microwave oven, refrigerator and range. Units also have individually controlled heating and cooling systems.
Lovely large apartments, friendly, welcoming residents, convenient, exciting neighborhood, worry-free lifestyle - what more could you ask for!
- Full size washer & dryer in each unit
- Additional storage
- Walk-in closets & showers
- Large, sunny windows with blinds
- Neutral carpeting & flooring
- Individual heating & air-conditioning
- Heated underground parking
- Community room
- Exercise room
- Guest suite
- On-site management
- On the bus line
Market-rate apartment rentals.
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.